Family Activities In Breckenridge
There are an almost endless amount of activities and adventures for families to enjoy year-round in Breckenridge. Here are just of few of our favorite activities.
- Skiing! - Check out Breckenridge Ski Resort or even better Keystone Ski Resort for skiing, snowboarding, ski school and more!
- Sledding - Carter Park has a free sled hill for your family to enjoy. Purchase sleds at Food Kingdom Grocery Store or City Market
- Rediscover The Good Ole Days - The Breckenridge Welcome Center has a free museum that's perfect for kids and adults!
Located in the heart of Main Street!
- Water Slide & Pool Time - If your place doesn't come with a pool checkout the Breckenridge Rec Center aquatic area. It has a kiddie pool, water slide, adult / big kid pool with a rock climbing wall and rope swing and a hottub mom and dad are sure to enjoy!
- Hikes / Snowshoe - Hiking or snowshoeing in the mountains is tough! However, a really easy, short hike with great views is Saphire Point. It's
located at the pulloff on Swan Mountain.
KEYSTONE KIDTOPIA AND THE WORLD'S LARGEST SNOW FORT
I have to put in a plug for my favorite ski area! Keystone has amazing terrain, tons of activities like snow tubing, sleigh rides, a 5 acres outdoor ice rink and free daily programs for families in the form of Kidtopia! It also has the World's Largest Snow Fort and night skiing! <-- Just some of the fun.
Your Breck lift ticket is good at Keystone.
Kidtopia really is every day and free and the Snow Fort is Amazing. Learn More